At The Orchard, we strive to educate all who come through the door about the benefits of holistic or alternative health. We will host classes, workshops, and groups to help you know more about your health and wellness.
With each and every class, workshop, and offering, our goal is to help you harvest more health and wellness.
Upcoming classes and workshops:
- Tin Time – February 24th 2-4 – Craft night making fun things with mint tins for Mental Health. Suggested donation of $10 for supplies. RSVP on Facebook or Meetup.
- Get Salty – Come learn about why Salt as Therapy can be beneficial to your life, and have an opportunity to save on trying it out. RSVP on Facebook or Meetup for our 3 dates: 2/26/19 10-11am, 3/13/19 5:30-6:30pm, and 3/30/19 12-1pm.
- Chakra Overview – Get an idea of what Chakras are, how they might affect you, and how to keep them balanced. RSVP on Facebook or Meetup with our 2 upcoming dates: 3/7/19 6-8pm, or 4/6/19 12-2pm
Meetups we support:
- She Leads – The first Wednesday of the month 11:30 – 1 and the third Thursday of 7-8:30pm – Join this group of amazing women learning, growing, and laughing together. We work on personal development and strive to create a community where you can show up and be authentically you.
- Enneagram Exploration – Second Monday of the month 6-8pm – Karen Fritz leads this great group in the life mapping exploration of enneagrams.
- FoCo Astrology Study – Every Saturday 2-4 – Weekly 2 hour group to dive into astrology and all of the parts of it! This is a 10 week course led by Lauren Neubauer.
If you are looking for space to host your meetup or event, please email us at orchardofnoco.com.
Classes to look forward to:
- Trance Dancing
- Open Meditation Hours
- Mala Making
- Chakra Balancing
- Self-care classes
- CPR Certification
- Essential Oils
- Self-Care Retreats
- Body Positivity
- Creating Sacred Space / Smudging
- Holistic Lectures
As we expand, we will be adding or taking away classes based on demand. If you have a class you want, let us know!
If you would like to host a class or rent the space for any occasion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text (970) 205-9116.