At The Orchard, we strive to educate all who come through the door about the benefits of holistic or alternative health. We will host classes, workshops, and groups to help you know more about your health and wellness.
With each and every class, workshop, and offering, our goal is to help you harvest more health and wellness.
Twin Hearts Meditation with Pranic Healing ~ 7PM-9PM on 1st and 3rd Tuesday ~ Donation Based
Kundalini Yoga ~ From Kundalini Yoga for NoCo, join them on Tuesdays 7:30PM-8:30PM
View the Full Calendar.
Upcoming classes and workshops:
- Alchemizing Sound Journey with Cacao ~ February 23 6PM-8PM
We offer an immersive journey where we can all breathe in alchemy into our bodies, welcoming and birthing what is new for us, releasing what we wish to let go of….. allowing healing vibrations to alchemize our whole beings. This Journey will be Featuring live vocals from Krysta Pearson, and Alchemical Soundscapes by Keshua Lee.
- Rest & Revive Yoga Nidra in the Salt Cave ~ February 25 12:15PM-12:45PM
Rest and revive with 30 minutes of yoga nidra in the Salt Cave surrounded by 6,300 pounds of salt. It is said that 30 minutes of yoga nidra is equal to 2-4 hours of sleep.
- 8 Week Kundalini Yoga for Health Recovery ~ Starts February 28, 12-1pm
- Partner Yoga Class ~ March 3, 3PM-4:30PM
Explore supporting and receiving support in a lighthearted environment. We’ll breathe, stretch and explore yoga shapes together.
View the Full Calendar.
- She Leads – The first Wednesday of the month 11:30 – 1 and the third Thursday of 7-8:30pm – Join this group of amazing women learning, growing, and laughing together. We work on personal development and strive to create a community where you can show up and be authentically you.
- Enneagram Explorations – Second Monday from 6-8pm – Come discuss aspects of your Type, and learn how they interact with the other types.
If you are looking for space to host your meetup or event, please email us at orchardofnoco.com.
Classes to look forward to:
We try to keep our Meetup up to date with possible Open Meditation Hours for you to come in and enjoy some quite space to center yourself.
- Reiki Attunements
- Trance Dancing
- Mala Making
- Chakra Balancing
- Self-care classes
- CPR Certification
- Essential Oils
- Self-Care Retreats
- Body Positivity
- Creating Sacred Space / Smudging
- Holistic Lectures
As we expand, we will be adding or taking away classes based on demand. If you have a class you want, let us know!
We will also announce workshops and classes through MeetUp.
If you would like to host a class or rent the space for any occasion, please email [email protected] or call or text