At The Orchard, we strive to educate all who come through the door about the benefits of holistic or alternative health. We will host classes, workshops, and groups to help you know more about your health and wellness.
With each and every class, workshop, and offering, our goal is to help you harvest more health and wellness.
Check out and reserve your spot online.
Monday Morning Meditation ~ 10-11am every Monday, led by Marissa Orchard ~ $10
Upcoming classes and workshops:
- Art of Feminine Presence Day Event ~ Join Ann Rau on this special event in promoting her upcoming retreat! These practices will help you become more visible and attract the attention you want. July 6 and July 28, 9am – 5:30pm. RSVP online and checkout the Facebook Event.
- Sistership Circle ~ Sacred Sisterhood has been something that women long for in a community. This opportunity helps you to join such a sisterhood. Jessica Wilson facilitates this empowering group, and she wants you to join. July 20, 3-5pm, $20. Check out their Meetup.
- She Leads – The first Wednesday of the month 11:30 – 1 and the third Thursday of 7-8:30pm – Join this group of amazing women learning, growing, and laughing together. We work on personal development and strive to create a community where you can show up and be authentically you.
- Enneagram Explorations – Second Monday from 6-8pm – Come discuss aspects of your Type, and learn how they interact with the other types.
- Sistership Circle – Each month, at our experiential circle gatherings, you will reconnect with your wisdom, beauty, intuition, compassion and creativity. We also offer 8 and 12-week circle programs that go deeper. Dates and times vary, so pay attention to the Meetup group.
If you are looking for space to host your meetup or event, please email us at orchardofnoco.com.
Upcoming Offsite Events we Sponsor and Support:
- Art of Feminine Presence 5 day Retreat ~ Join Ann Rau for this 5 day immersion in Estes Park learning to embody the Art of Feminine Presence. This experience will bring you the love and support of 20 other women. Owner Marissa Orchard will be joining and helping with the retreat, so it’s also a great opportunity to get to know her. Dates are August 22 – August 26, 2019 at the YMCA of the Rockies in Estes Park.
Classes to look forward to:
We try to keep our Meetup up to date with possible Open Meditation Hours for you to come in and enjoy some quite space to center yourself.
- Reiki Attunements
- Trance Dancing
- Mala Making
- Chakra Balancing
- Self-care classes
- CPR Certification
- Essential Oils
- Self-Care Retreats
- Body Positivity
- Creating Sacred Space / Smudging
- Holistic Lectures
As we expand, we will be adding or taking away classes based on demand. If you have a class you want, let us know!
We will also announce workshops and classes through MeetUp.
If you would like to host a class or rent the space for any occasion, please email email@example.com or call or text (970) 205-9116.