With protocols that we need to follow, it’s difficult to say how we need to proceed. There are multiple businesses based here, and there are even more changes each industry needs to make.
With reopening, we have to follow what the Federal Government suggests, the requirements by the State of Colorado, Larimer County, and the City of Fort Collins, and each industry needs to consult with their insurance companies and professional memberships to make sure we are following all of the protocols each of us need to.
New Protocols for the Center:
- Waiting areas are closed–please wait in your car and call your provider for further instruction.
- No self-serve water/tea. Please bring your own water already filled.
- Try to use the restroom before you arrive and try to wait until you leave, not use our bathrooms–this helps to cut down on how many things we need to clean between clients. Of course, we will not deny you a trip to the restroom, just trying to reduce touch points where we can.
- Masks are to be worn on site as we follow the local guidelines.
- Extra time between salt sessions.
- We will be reopening the FoCo Yoga Coop slowly to make sure we are doing everything we can to clean the spaces thoroughly between uses. Please stay tuned.
These are the things we are doing for now. We are excited and happy to be reopening, and we are proceeding cautiously as we navigate the ins and outs of what we need to do, what we should do, and what we want to do.
To be sure that you know what is expected of you, please contact your individual practitioner for any questions or concerns you might have.