We have a lot of support with our clients, and we are so grateful for all of the support we have received and continue to receive. With this pandemic, many businesses are suffering. The Orchard is no different. We have had to close the Salt Cave and the FoCo Yoga Coop through April 30. The Naturopath and the Acupuncturist have had to close for a month. The Massage Clinic has to close through April 30.
Because The Orchard is reliant upon the community within, both with the teachers and providers and the clients they serve, The Orchard feels the pain of any one business suffering. This community has become a center for health and well-being in Fort Collins, and we want to be able to continue to do that for each of you.
How you can help us:
Even with all of this happening, we still have rent and other business expenses to pay in order to open when we can resume operations as normal, whatever that may look like in the coming months. We are keeping an eye on the SBA loans, but ultimately not everyone will be able to benefit from an SBA loan.
- You can donate to our Go Fund Me. This is to benefit the Center as a whole. The teachers, the office manager, the providers. It’s to pay for rent and any other expenses that we have to still pay while some of us are shut down entirely. (If you would prefer a fee-free way to donate, you can Venmo Marissa at @Marissa-Orchard.)
- Under Pressure Therapeutics has Gift Certificates available. There are discounted ones as well as full priced ones. It’s not exactly a sale–the discount is more to allow more people to contribute what feels right for them during this time. You can also support by purchasing full priced certificates.
- Debi Ireland with Touch of the East Acupuncture has herbs and CBD that can be ordered directly online to help support her during this time.
- Summer Maid with Neurish is still doing telehealth sessions.
- You can purchase a gift certificate for the Salt Cave and use the code FIGHTCOVID at checkout for 20% off.
- Salt Products are currently 20% off, but because we have limited staff at this time, please email us at [email protected] to arrange your pickup or if you have questions.
- If you were interested in trying the Kundalini Yoga, they are still teaching online! Check out their online schedule on their Facebook Page.
- Write a Google Review or recommend us on Facebook! Any of the businesses that you’ve used here, we would LOVE to hear from you!
No matter what, the best thing to do for us is to follow us on social media, engage and share our posts, and keep coming! Book your next massage in May–we know that feels like forever away, but you can help us stay excited for our reopen.
How we can help you:
Most of these businesses have been very in-person, so we are in the process of offering more virtual options. Please bear with us as we work on getting these out to you. We will email things out as we get them uploaded and such.
- Relaxation techniques
- Self Massage videos
Please help support our community. This Center really is community driven and supported, so we rely on the community coming together in times like this.
Thank you, and stay safe and healthy!