At The Orchard, we strive to educate all who come through the door about the benefits of holistic or alternative health. We will host classes, workshops, and groups to help you know more about your health and wellness.
With each and every class, workshop, and offering, our goal is to help you harvest more health and wellness.
Monday Morning Meditation ~ 10-11am every Monday, led by Marissa Orchard ~ $10
Twin Hearts Meditation with Pranic Healing ~ 7-9pm on 1st and 3rd Tuesday ~ Donation Based
We are also getting all of our regular classes listed on the FoCo Yoga Coop site.
Upcoming classes and workshops:
- FREE Introduction to Pranic Healing ~ Thursday, October 10, 2019, 7-8:30pm
- Welcome FoCo Yoga Coop Party! ~ Join us to welcome the FoCo Yoga Coop, Friday, October 25, 2019, 6-8pm, open house style. Stay tuned to the Facebook event for all of the updates!
- Stay tuned for our next Sound Journey.
- She Leads – The first Wednesday of the month 11:30 – 1 and the third Thursday of 7-8:30pm – Join this group of amazing women learning, growing, and laughing together. We work on personal development and strive to create a community where you can show up and be authentically you.
- Enneagram Explorations – Second Monday from 6-8pm – Come discuss aspects of your Type, and learn how they interact with the other types.
- Sistership Circle – Each month, at our experiential circle gatherings, you will reconnect with your wisdom, beauty, intuition, compassion and creativity. We also offer 8 and 12-week circle programs that go deeper. Dates and times vary, so pay attention to the Meetup group.
- Dauntless Divorce – The fourth Thursday 6-8pm – Join Ann Brady and Tracy Monthei-Smith for this powerful support group that helps you wade the waters of divorce. Whether you are thinking about it, in the thick of it, or figuring out what to do now that it’s done, this group supports you where you are, as you are.
If you are looking for space to host your meetup or event, please email us at orchardofnoco.com.
Classes to look forward to:
We try to keep our Meetup up to date with possible Open Meditation Hours for you to come in and enjoy some quite space to center yourself.
- Reiki Attunements
- Trance Dancing
- Mala Making
- Chakra Balancing
- Self-care classes
- CPR Certification
- Essential Oils
- Self-Care Retreats
- Body Positivity
- Creating Sacred Space / Smudging
- Holistic Lectures
As we expand, we will be adding or taking away classes based on demand. If you have a class you want, let us know!
We will also announce workshops and classes through MeetUp.
If you would like to host a class or rent the space for any occasion, please email [email protected] or call or text