At The Orchard, we strive to educate all who come through the door about the benefits of holistic or alternative health. We will host classes, workshops, and groups to help you know more about your health and wellness.
With each and every class, workshop, and offering, our goal is to help you harvest more health and wellness.
Check out and reserve your spot online.
Monday Morning Meditation ~ 10-11am every Monday, led by Marissa Orchard ~ $10
Upcoming classes and workshops:
- Art of Feminine Presence Class Series with Ann Rau ~ Starts on June 29, 2019 at 10am. The Art of Feminine Presence is an amazing set of skills that we should all learn when wanting to step into a more authentic version of the self.
- Art of Feminine Magnetism and Power ~ Krysta Pearson and Jacqueline Maldonado for this all day retreat focusing on stepping into your female power. Sunday June 23, 2019, 10-4pm.
- She Leads – The first Wednesday of the month 11:30 – 1 and the third Thursday of 7-8:30pm – Join this group of amazing women learning, growing, and laughing together. We work on personal development and strive to create a community where you can show up and be authentically you.
If you are looking for space to host your meetup or event, please email us at orchardofnoco.com.
Upcoming Events we Sponsor and Support:
- Art of Feminine Presence 5 day Retreat ~ Join Ann Rau for this 5 day immersion in Estes Park learning to embody the Art of Feminine Presence. This experience will bring you the love and support of 20 other women. Owner Marissa Orchard will be joining and helping with the retreat, so it’s also a great opportunity to get to know her. Dates are August 22 – August 26, 2019 at the YMCA of the Rockies in Estes Park.
- Day Retreats at Serene Country Faith ~ Owner, Marissa Orchard, and Licensed Massage Therapist at Under Pressure Therapeutics, Amanda Smith, are teaming up with Serene Country Faith to offer a few day retreats in July.
Classes to look forward to:
We try to keep our Meetup up to date with possible Open Meditation Hours for you to come in and enjoy some quite space to center yourself.
- Reiki Attunements
- Trance Dancing
- Mala Making
- Chakra Balancing
- Self-care classes
- CPR Certification
- Essential Oils
- Self-Care Retreats
- Body Positivity
- Creating Sacred Space / Smudging
- Holistic Lectures
As we expand, we will be adding or taking away classes based on demand. If you have a class you want, let us know!
We will also announce workshops and classes through MeetUp.
If you would like to host a class or rent the space for any occasion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text (970) 205-9116.