At The Orchard, we strive to educate all who come through the door about the benefits of holistic or alternative health. We will host classes, workshops, and groups to help you know more about your health and wellness.
With each and every class, workshop, and offering, our goal is to help you harvest more health and wellness.
Upcoming classes and workshops:
- Consider Scorpio – Thursday, November 1, 6:30 – 7:30pm – Dive into the astrological sign of Scorpio; find out its strengths, tendencies, and some weaknesses.
- Intro to Jade Egg Yoni Workshop – Thursday, November 1, 7-9pm – Join Kim Keller and Kerry Temple-Wood for this introductory class about the ancient practice of the Jade Egg.
- Silent Retreat – Saturday, November 24, 1-6pm – Invite more peace into your life before diving into the Holiday Season. Learn new ways of keeping your cool and staying grounded and centered.
- Get Salty! – Thursday, November 29 6-7pm – Come learn about the history of salt, the various types of salt, and all the ways you can use salt in your life.
Please click on the link for more details and to reserve your spot.
Classes to look forward to:
- Trance Dancing
- Open Meditation Hours
- Mala Making
- Chakra Balancing
- Self-care classes
- CPR Certification
- Essential Oils
- Self-Care Retreats
- Body Positivity
- Creating Sacred Space / Smudging
- Holistic Lectures
As we expand, we will be adding or taking away classes based on demand. If you have a class you want, let us know!
If you would like to host a class or rent the space for any occasion, please email email@example.com or call or text (970) 205-9116.