At The Orchard, we strive to educate all who come through the door about the benefits of holistic or alternative health. We will host classes, workshops, and groups to help you know more about your health and wellness.
With each and every class, workshop, and offering, our goal is to help you harvest more health and wellness.
Monday Morning Meditation ~ 10-11am every Monday, led by Marissa Orchard ~ $10
Twin Hearts Meditation with Pranic Healing ~ 7-9pm on 1st and 3rd Tuesday ~ Donation Based
Upcoming classes and workshops:
- Sistership Circle ~ Sacred Sisterhood has been something that women long for in a community. This opportunity helps you to join such a sisterhood. Jessica Wilson facilitates this empowering group, and she wants you to join. Saturday August 24, 3-5pm $20 for each circle. Check out their Meetup for the most up to date information.
- Sound Journey – Stay tuned for information for our September Sound Journey
- Art of Feminine Presence Class Series – Starting on September 21, 10-1pm, Ann Rau is a Master Teacher and starting her next 6 class series on the powerful practices of the Art of Feminine Presence.
- Breema Class – Stay tuned for more information for our October 3 Breema class.
- She Leads – The first Wednesday of the month 11:30 – 1 and the third Thursday of 7-8:30pm – Join this group of amazing women learning, growing, and laughing together. We work on personal development and strive to create a community where you can show up and be authentically you.
- Enneagram Explorations – Second Monday from 6-8pm – Come discuss aspects of your Type, and learn how they interact with the other types.
- Sistership Circle – Each month, at our experiential circle gatherings, you will reconnect with your wisdom, beauty, intuition, compassion and creativity. We also offer 8 and 12-week circle programs that go deeper. Dates and times vary, so pay attention to the Meetup group.
- Dauntless Divorce – The fourth Thursday 6-8pm – Join Ann Brady and Tracy Monthei-Smith for this powerful support group that helps you wade the waters of divorce. Whether you are thinking about it, in the thick of it, or figuring out what to do now that it’s done, this group supports you where you are, as you are.
If you are looking for space to host your meetup or event, please email us at orchardofnoco.com.
Upcoming Offsite Events we Sponsor and Support:
- Art of Feminine Presence 5 day Retreat ~ Join Ann Rau for this 5 day immersion in Estes Park learning to embody the Art of Feminine Presence. This experience will bring you the love and support of 20 other women. Owner Marissa Orchard will be joining and helping with the retreat, so it’s also a great opportunity to get to know her. Dates are August 22 – August 26, 2019 at the YMCA of the Rockies in Estes Park.
Classes to look forward to:
We try to keep our Meetup up to date with possible Open Meditation Hours for you to come in and enjoy some quite space to center yourself.
- Reiki Attunements
- Trance Dancing
- Mala Making
- Chakra Balancing
- Self-care classes
- CPR Certification
- Essential Oils
- Self-Care Retreats
- Body Positivity
- Creating Sacred Space / Smudging
- Holistic Lectures
As we expand, we will be adding or taking away classes based on demand. If you have a class you want, let us know!
We will also announce workshops and classes through MeetUp.
If you would like to host a class or rent the space for any occasion, please email email@example.com or call or text (970) 205-9116.