At The Orchard, we strive to educate all who come through the door about the benefits of holistic or alternative health. We will host classes, workshops, and groups to help you know more about your health and wellness.
With each and every class, workshop, and offering, our goal is to help you harvest more health and wellness.
Upcoming classes and workshops:
- Art of Feminine Presence Class Series with Ann Rau ~ **WAS PUSHED BACK** Starts on April 13, 2019 at 10am. The Art of Feminine Presence is an amazing set of skills that we should all learn when wanting to step into a more authentic version of the self.
- Quarter Auction ~ Join this fundraiser for a fun way to spend your Wednesday evening. April 17th from 6-8, join the NoCo Quarter Auction Events to raise
- Sound Journey with Ceremonial Cacao ~ Join us for a Libra Full Moon Sound Journey April 19, 7-9pm. This is a one-of-a-kind experience!
- Reiki Level 1 Attunement ~ Join Reiki Master Marissa Orchard on this New Moon Attunement. Start your journey in this healing power with the new cycle of the moon. May 5, 5-7:30pm.
Meetups we support:
- She Leads – The first Wednesday of the month 11:30 – 1 and the third Thursday of 7-8:30pm – Join this group of amazing women learning, growing, and laughing together. We work on personal development and strive to create a community where you can show up and be authentically you.
- Enneagram Exploration – Second Monday of the month 6-8pm – Karen Fritz leads this great group in the life mapping exploration of enneagrams.
- FoCo Astrology Study – Every Saturday 2-4 – Weekly 2 hour group to dive into astrology and all of the parts of it! This is a 10 week course led by Lauren Neubauer.
If you are looking for space to host your meetup or event, please email us at orchardofnoco.com.
Classes to look forward to:
We try to keep our Meetup up to date with possible Open Meditation Hours for you to come in and enjoy some quite space to center yourself.
- Reiki Attunements
- Trance Dancing
- Mala Making
- Chakra Balancing
- Self-care classes
- CPR Certification
- Essential Oils
- Self-Care Retreats
- Body Positivity
- Creating Sacred Space / Smudging
- Holistic Lectures
As we expand, we will be adding or taking away classes based on demand. If you have a class you want, let us know!
We will also announce workshops and classes through MeetUp.
If you would like to host a class or rent the space for any occasion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text (970) 205-9116.