Salt Therapy has been all the rage and it’s no surprise why. It’s calming and has proven medical benefits that range from skin conditions to breathing issues.
What is halotherapy?
Halotherapy derives from the Greek word “halo” which means “salt.” Halotherapy, or Salt Therapy, is the use of salt for therapeutic health benefits. Inhaling small particles of salt allows your body to use the minerals found in salt. Salt Therapy is all natural and safe for the vast majority of conditions.
Salt therapy can be a salt lamp next to your bed or a session in a salt cave. The difference is that in our salt cave, you will be surrounded by 6,300 lbs of salt and have the halogenerator, a machine that grinds salt into small particles, allowing you to breathe in the salty goodness!
What is salt therapy good for?
Salt therapy systemically reduces inflammation, which helps a myriad of ailments and issues and can reduce pain.
Chronic Stress & Fatigue
Stress & Anxiety
Multi-chemical Sensitivity Syndrome
Chronic ENT Illnesses
Really, if you have any kind of condition, why not try salt therapy to see if it will help? If nothing else, spending time in our salt cave is a great way of relaxing the nerves and calming the senses.
Why Salt Therapy at The Orchard?
Global Halotherapy Solutions is the leading brand in salt therapy solutions, and they do so by offering state-of-the-art equipment and the newest research on the medical benefits of salt therapy. We work with them and use their halogenerator, the machine that grinds salt into particles that your body can digest, which maximizes your mineral intake.
When you enter our Salt Cave, you immediately feel the relaxing power of the whole environment. We have oversized anti-gravity lounge chairs that are easy to use and take pressure off of all of the major points of your body.
We do not have salt on the floor of our salt cave, which allows for extra stability when entering and getting comfortable. The tapestry on our ceiling has all of the astrological symbols and constellations. The glow of the LED lighting can be softened to desire. We offer crosswords, sudoku, and coloring pages that you can enjoy during your session. Our salt cave is in the basement and does not have elevator access, due to the age of the building.
Salt sessions are 30 or 60 minutes.
- 30 Minute Session: $25
- 60 Minute Session: $45
Be sure to ask us about our Unlimited Salt Cave Memberships!
New clients get to try the Salt Cave for only $35 for 60 minutes.
Unlimited Salt Cave Membership Fees:
$425 up front
$675 up front
$999 up front
What can I expect from a Salt Session at The Orchard?
Please arrive at least 5-10 minutes early to prepare for your salt cave session. People who come late for their scheduled session cannot partake, as once the door is closed and the session starts, we do not open the door until it ends.
- Wear loose/comfortable clothing–something you’d be fine reclining and relaxing in for about an hour.
- You can bring books to read, coloring books to color in, sketch pads to draw in, sudoku, crossword puzzles, or just yourself. You can also take a nap or meditate.
- Because there are some who might be napping, please stay quiet.
- Salt is corrosive! You can bring in your electronics, but it is at your own risk–we are not responsible for any damaged device. Instead of bringing it in, use this as an Unplug Opportunity.
- You will taste salt in the air. Just think of it as being at the beach. And yes, you can lick your skin.
- After your salt session, you might feel dehydrated. Please drink a LOT of water after your sessions.
How do I book a Salt Session?
You can call or text (970) 205-9116 or you can reserve your spot online using the form below.
- While there are many clinical and scientific studies conducted on dry salt therapy (halotherapy) throughout the world, the FDA has not evaluated the statements made throughout this website. Dry salt therapy is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.